Interview with the Vampire is a 2022 television remake of the iconic novel from author Anne Rice’s The Vampire Chronicles book series.
The AMC show reimages Louis de Pointe du Lac’s tale told now in the 1920s era of Storyville, near the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisianna. Lestat de Lioncourt is well over 150 years old and roams “the new world” seeking a companion before setting his desires on the then-mortal Louis.
This page surrounds episode reviews, theories, summaries, and general commentary about AMC’s Interview with the Vampire series.
- Lestat Loves Louis – Interview with the Vampire Ep 5 ReviewLouis becomes increasingly depressed after Claudia leaves home. Lestat attempts to show Louis his love but instead turns toward aggression and abuse.
- Claudia the Vampire Child – Interview with the Vampire Ep 4 ReviewSeeking redemption for the destruction of Storyville Louis saves Claudia’s life. Believing it to be a second chance, Louis gains the family he lost long ago.
- Rebirth and Redemption – Interview with the Vampire Ep 3 ReviewLouis struggles with the cost of taking lives to sustain his rebirth as a vampire. Louis searches the burning streets of Storyville for redemption.
- A Loss of Humanity – Interview with the Vampire Ep 2 ReviewLiving a hedonistic lifestyle with Lestat for six years makes Louis question his slipping humanity. Lestat makes a game of hunting broken souls in New Orleans.
- Lestat Hunts Louis – Interview with the Vampire Ep 1 ReviewLestat de Lioncourt arrives from France in search of his new companion. On the streets of New Orleans, he lays eyes on and hunts Louis de Pointe du Lac.